Product Id: 32326383
Description: CyberPower Essential Series P705G - Surge protector - AC 125 V - output connectors: 7 - 1.5 m
Mfr Part #: P705G
The CyberPower P705G is a commercial and residential surge protector for personal computers, large flat screen TVs, printers, speakers, scanners and home electronics. It offers seven (7) total surge protected outlets and four (4) Energy-Saving outlets designed to turn off up to four connected devices when your TV or PC is shut down or goes into standby mode. The Energy-Saving Threshold Switch keeps the energy-saving feature active when the Master Outlet detects low power consumption.
The P705G features 2100 Joules of protection and metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, which guards the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges. EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise from all connected electronics.
The Flame Resistant Technology uses an ABS housing that provides a high level of protection (UL 94 Recognized V-0 class material).
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage
- Energy-Saving Outlets Automatically turn off up to three connected devices when your computer (plugged into the master outlet) is shut down or goes into standby mode
- Threshold Switch Adjustable threshold switch ensures TV and PC compatibility
- Automatic Shutdown Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds a model's ability to suppress the signal
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge