Product Id: 32322884
Description: Eaton 9PX 9PX2000RT - UPS (rack-mountable / external) - AC 120 V - 1800 Watt - 2000 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 7 - black, silver
Mfr Part #: 9PX2000RT
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for rack and stand-alone installations in harsh electrical and critical applications. With an advanced LCD screen interface and robust power management software, managing a UPS has never been easier with the 9PX—even in virtualized environments.
- Customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information and more using the graphical LCD interface
- Integrates seamlessly with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software for continuous uptime of servers and virtual machines
- Includes remote power off (RPO) and remote on/off (ROO) functionality for remote shut down of all connected equipment
- Get added runtime with extended battery modules and extend battery service life by up to 50% with ABM Technology
- Cut energy usage and costs with ≥91% efficiency in online mode (ENERGY STAR qualified)
- Know power consumption down to the load segment with built-in energy metering that’s accessible through the graphical LCD menu and optional communication card
- Graphical LCD display
It provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen which tilts 450 for ease-of-viewing.
- Availability and flexibility
The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Paralleling functionality
Paralleling functionality to achieve twice the power of unitary products using Hot Sync technology!
- Load segment control
It enables prioritized shut downs of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.