The AirLink MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services. Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
With dual-band Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, the AirLink MP70 enables a complete portfolio of broadband mission critical applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
Built for first responders and field personnel, the MP70 offers up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, and up to 1.3 Gbps over 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 3x3 MIMO) and Gigabit 4-port Ethernet. The AirLink MP70 can host up to 128 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients, and concurrently connect multiple mission critical applications in and around the vehicle including laptops, DVRs and tablets, in addition to providing live video streaming, and rapid and secure access to remote databases, such as record management systems.
The AirLink MP70 supports 21 LTE frequency bands, enabling superior coverage on LTE networks worldwide. With automatic configuration of the radio based on the SIM, the AirLink MP70 has two product variants - one for LTE networks in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and another variant to support all major LTE networks in Asia Pacific.
Outside of the US, the AirLink MP70 offers dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs, providing superior connectivity and cost optimization when roaming.
The AirLink MP70 increases efficiency, streamlines operations and reduces costs by supporting advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the workforce.
Offering built-in vehicle-ready I/O, with the capacity to support AirLink Vehicle Telemetry, the MP70 enables remote monitoring of auxiliary devices such as light bars, sirens and gun racks, and can collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data for engine diagnostics and performance data to monitor vehicle health.
The MP70 offers an integrated mobile events engine to monitor hundreds of router, network, and connected vehicle parameters in real time, and create custom alerts, event triggers and reports. Reports and alerts are synchronized with third party server platforms or AirLink network management software to enable centralized and remote management of critical events.
Utilizing next generation GNSS location technology that supports 48 satellites from 4 different satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou), the MP70 provides fast, reliable and precise vehicle location, even in the most challenging environments.
The MP70 contains an Inertial Navigation System that allows it to track without satellites, using dead reckoning algorithms integrated with the GNSS. The Inertial Navigation System continues to provide positioning information when the GNSS is unable to acquire satellites. This enables tracking through urban canyons, tunnels and underground parking.
Location information can be streamed from the GNSS locally over the serial port to connected in-vehicle driver navigation and dispatch systems, and remotely over NMEA, TAIP, RAP and XORA protocols for integration with 3rd party applications.
- FEATURE BENEFIT
- LTE-Advanced (Carrier Aggregation) Wide Area Network (WAN)supporting up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- High speed, concurrent connectivity for multiple wired and wireless devices and applications in and around the vehicle
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 21 LTE frequency bands worldwide
- Connectivity to LTE networks worldwide
- Two product variants: one product variant for all major North American and European network operators, and one product variant for all major Asia Pacific network operators
- Reduces requirements to carry multiple product variants in inventory
- Automatic radio configuration based on the SIM Increases flexibility and simplifies inventory management
- Dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs (Canada/EMEA/APAC)
- Superior network connectivity and cost optimization when roaming
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next generation 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi (3 x 3 MIMO) to support up to 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
- Securely connects and consolidates data from multiple high bandwidth field applications and mobile assets in and around the vehicle
- High power Wi-Fi provides long range Vehicle Area Network (VAN)and simultaneous AP/Client Mode
- Enables all devices to connect to router in and around the vehicle,and data to be transmitted over depot Wi-Fi networks
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data and monitor engine diagnostics Access to critical vehicle health data
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices, such as light bars, sirens and gun racks
- Advanced awareness of fleet operations
- Precision Geo-location via GNSS and Inertial Navigation System2,allow local data streaming over the serial port and remotely over NMEA, TAIP, RAP, XORA protocols
- Superior vehicle location accuracy, even when out of satellite coverage, available to field personnel and dispatch staff, and via3rd party platforms
- Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting of multiple devices, networks, and connected vehicle parameters
- Remote, real time visibility and insight into the vehicle, connected equipment and mobile workforce
- Designed to meet IP64 for resistance to dust and water ingress,and exceeds the MIL-STD-810G specification for shock, vibration,temperature and humidity, and an aluminum chassis for heat dissipation
- Superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh vehicle environments
- Class-leading power supply with built-in surge protection that exceeds E-Mark, ISO 7637-2 and SAEJ1455 requirements,surviving 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
- Designed to perform with unpredictable and “noisy” power sources, no external power conditioning is required
- Remote monitoring, management and control with Sierra Wireless’s Network Management Solutions—deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Simplified and centralized network and mobile asset management to increase efficiency, prevent downtime and reduce costs
- Over twenty years’ experience in cellular networking, and over 1.5 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Proven track record of providing reliable communications for mission critical applications
- Industry leading warranty, support, software updates and advance replacement
- Reduces ongoing support costs and total cost of ownership