Product Id: 32296172
Description: ShadowProtect SPX Virtual Essentials Edition - Subscription license renewal (2 years) + 1 Year Maintenance - 2 sockets - academic, GOV - ESD - Linux, Win - English - United States
Mfr Part #: XESS00USWG012YZZZ
Purchase virtual licenses for the reliable StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX backup and disaster recovery solution based on the number of CPU sockets on your VMware or Microsoft host - and protect an unlimited number of VMs on each licensed socket. This licensing model enables you to grow your virtual environment without having to go through the purchase process each time new VMs are added to the host.
The Essentials Edition (2-socket bundle) is affordably priced and packaged in a 2-socket bundle for businesses with virtual environments of 6 sockets or fewer. Get the same, reliable features and easy-to-use functionality at a price that's right-sized for the smaller business getting started with virtualization.
SPX quickly and efficiently captures sector-level, image-based backups of your entire system, including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data. Use ShadowProtect SPX to reliably backup and protect your Windows and Linux systems and, when disaster strikes, recover your systems and data in minutes. With SPX, you have the widest range of options to recover quickly and ensure minimal business downtime no matter the scope of disaster you're facing.
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times
- View detailed information about your Windows and Linux backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot technology to boot any backup image as a VM - all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature
- Back up SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical application servers
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager
- Convert backup images to a.VHD or.VMDK file for migration or restoration to a VM
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system
- Recover full systems in minutes
- Recover to the same physical or virtual environment with StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or a different hypervisor environment with StorageCraft Hardware Independent