Product Id: 32295410
Description: Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip Hospital Medical 4 Outlet 6' Cord For Patient Care - Surge protector - 15 A - AC 120 V - output connectors: 4 - white
Mfr Part #: SPS406HGULTRA
The SPS406HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip is designed with full 60601-1 and 60950-1 compliance, making it ideal for use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas.
This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Plus, 1410 joules of surge suppression prevent dangerous power spikes that can damage connected equipment and destroy data. A 15A resettable circuit breaker also protects your equipment from overloads. An LED indicator tells you power is present and protected from surges (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals).
Mounting slots and flanges let you install the SPS406HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to stand up to demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 1.83 m (6-ft.) power cord that provides flexibility in placing the power strip, the SPS406HGULTRA is the perfect replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Ideal for use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Also tested to CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and 60950-1-03 Canadian standards
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug provides reach to the power source
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- 1410 joules of surge suppression protect against dangerous power spikes
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Built-in 15A resettable circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- LED indicates power is present and surge-protected
- Built-in mounting slots and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces