Product Id: 32294550
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Multi-Stream Transport 4Kx2K @ 24/30Hz - Video splitter - 2 x HDMI + 1 x DisplayPort - desktop
Mfr Part #: B155-002-HD-V2
The B155-002-HD-V2 2-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects two HDMI televisions, projectors or monitors to the MDP output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on both monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine both into one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B155-002-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24/30 Hz. This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio.
The B155-002-HD-V2 works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software, drivers or external power supply is needed. The included 0.91 m (3-ft.) USB Micro-B cable delivers necessary power from the connected computer. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to an MDP source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal.
- Ideal for digital signs in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows and retail settings
- Displays same image on 2 monitors simultaneously in mirror mode
- Extends desktop across 2 monitors in extended mode
- Combines 2 monitors into one large monitor in video wall mode
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to Mini DisplayPort source
- LEDs indicate when monitors are receiving a signal
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Works with all operating systems
- Plug and play—no software, drivers or external power supply required
- Bus-powered via included USB Micro-B cable
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases