Product Id: 32293938
Description: Tripp Lite 3-Port DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Hub 4K x 2K - Video splitter - 3 x DisplayPort - desktop
Mfr Part #: B156-003-V2
The B156-003-V2 3-Port DisplayPort 1.2 MST Hub connects up to three DisplayPort monitors to the DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all three monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all three into one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B156-003-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24/30 Hz with the number of 4K monitors limited according to your graphics card's specifications. In video wall mode, this hub supports expanded resolutions, such as 5760 x 1080 in a horizontal 1 x 3 monitor configuration or 1920 x 3240 in a vertical 3 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal.
- Ideal for digital signs in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows and retail settings
- Displays same image on 3 monitors simultaneously in mirror mode
- Extends desktop across 3 monitors in extended mode
- Combines 3 monitors into one large monitor in video wall mode
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to DisplayPort source
- LEDs indicate when monitors are receiving a signal
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz
- Supports expanded resolutions in video wall mode, such as 5760 x 1080 in horizontal 1 x 3 configuration
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.1a
- Works with all operating systems
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases