Product Id: 32248439
Description: FireEye Endpoint Security - License - 1 node - volume - 100000-1999999 licenses - Win, Mac
Mfr Part #: 90HX-1999999
Today's skilled attackers bypass traditional endpoint protection platforms (EPP) because those EPPs focus on single elements to identify threats. By integrating AV and anti-malware protection, threat intelligence, behavior analysis and endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities, FireEye Endpoint Security offers a far more robust EPP option to detect and prevent multiple threat characteristics. It enables more security automation while enabling active inspection and analysis to find and eliminate suspicious activity.
- Deploys as on-premise appliances and endpoint agent software to detect and prevent exploits and monitor activity on remote and networked endpoints
- Offers AV capability integrated with Advanced Threat Intelligence and endpoint behavioral analysis in a single endpoint agent
- Helps conduct detailed endpoint investigation with cohesive activity timelines within a single workflow to identify and contain IOCs
- Searches for, detect, identify and contain threats on tens of thousands of endpoints in minutes
- Easily assesses all endpoint activities with Triage and Audit Viewer within a single interface to identify and stop incidents for analysis with a single click
- Detect and prevent hidden endpoint exploit processes
When it comes to exploit detection, traditional EPP capabilities are limited because exploits don't conform to a simple signature or pattern. FireEye Endpoint Security provides a flexible, data-driven exploit behavioral intelligence via a feature called Exploit Guard. This feature also delivers EDR by gathering detailed information on areas traditional endpoint solutions miss. It uses detailed FireEye-exclusive intelligence to correlate multiple discrete activities and uncover exploits.
- Extend threat intelligence to every endpoint
To be effective, threat intelligence must be present at the point of attack. The EDR capabilities offered by Endpoint Security seamlessly extend threat intelligence capabilities of other FireEye products to the endpoint. If a FireEye product detects an attack anywhere in the network, endpoints are automatically updated and analyst can quickly inspect and gather details with Triage and Audit Viewer on every endpoint for IOCs.
- Attain enhanced endpoint visibility
Complete endpoint visibility is critical to identifying the root cause of an alert and conducting deep analyzes of a threat to determine its threat state. The lookback cache in Endpoint Security allows you to inspect and analyze present and past alerts at any endpoint for thorough forensic investigation and great response.
- Get complete endpoint coverage
Onsite and remote endpoints outside the corporate network can be more vulnerable to attack. Endpoint Security covers all endpoints, pushing intelligence to them regardless of their Internet connection type. This enables you to detect and prevent threats, as well as investigate and contain endpoints anywhere in the world without requiring additional VPN connections.
- Contain compromised endpoints and prevent lateral spread
Attacks that start at an endpoint can spread quickly through your network. After you identify an attack, Endpoint Security lets you immediately isolate compromised devices with a single click to stop an attack and prevent it from spreading laterally or becoming a greater threat in some other way. You can then conduct a complete forensic investigation of the incident without risking further infection.