Product Id: 32231428
Description: TRENDnet TEG 30284 - Switch - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: TEG-30284
TRENDnet’s 28-Port Web Smart Switch with 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots, model TEG-30284, is a cost-effective switch for high-speed network uplinks or downlink server connections. A convenient web-based management interface offers features for traffic control, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring, allowing for network integration flexibility into an SMB network.
- 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots for high speed connections
- Easy to use web-based management interface
- 128 Gbps switching capacity
- IGMP v1, v2, v3 snooping
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP spanning tree protocols
- ACLs, MAC filtering, DoS, and 802.1X / TACACS+ network access control
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling QoS support
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption and auto adjust for efficiency
- Web smart management
Provides an easy to use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of more commonly used SMB management features for easy deployment.
- Integration flexibility
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
- High-speed 10G SFP+
Offers four dedicated 10G SFP+ slots for high-speed network uplinks or downlink NAS / access server connections providing a cost-effective solution in adding 10G link capability to an SMB network.