Product Id: 32170749
Description: NETGEAR ProSAFE XS708T - Switch - L3 Lite - smart - 8 x 10GBase-T + 2 x shared 10 Gigabit SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: XS708T-100NES
The XS708T 10-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Switch brings the second generation of 10-Gigabit Copper switching to SMBs. The XS708T is a powerful Smart Managed Switch that includes 8 ports of 10-Gigabit connectivity (8 copper with 2 shared combo copper/SFP+ Fiber ports). NETGEAR's 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switches are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. The XS708T provides comprehensive L2+/Layer 3 Lite features (including IPV6 management) allowing SMB customers to deploy virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, which require higher reliability, speed, and performance. It can be used at the "center of a small business network" or as an aggregation/access switch in a larger organization. The XS708T is ideal for smaller workgroups that need high-bandwidth for sharing, collaborating, editing, and publishing high-density content like video or animation.
- 8 x 10-Gigabit Copper w/ 2 x shared (combo) 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports for connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS
- Comprehensive networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP and MLD snooping, IPv4 & IPv6 Static Routing, Link Aggregation, ACLs
- Powerful L2+/Layer 3 Lite features make them the most cost-effective core switches for SMB and virtualization environment
- Advanced management features with web browser-based management GUI with IPv6 management support
- LIFETIME Hardware Warranty, LIFETIME Next-Business-Day Replacement Warranty, LIFETIME Chat Technical Support
- Comprehensive L2+ / Layer 3 Lite features
The ProSAFE 10G Smart Managed Switch provides comprehensive L2+ / Layer 3 Lite features in order to meet current and future needs on virtualization, converged networking and mobility.
- Smart IT, not big IT
Easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI makes setup and management simple. It features a standards-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network, as well as dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network.
- 10-Gigabit transition with BASE-T
10GBASE-T, like other BASE-T technologies, uses the standard RJ-45 Ethernet jack. It is backward compatible, auto-negotiating between higher and lower speeds - thereby not forcing an all-at-once network equipment upgrade.