Product Id: 32152091
Description: Check Point Next Generation Threat Extraction Package for 5800 - Subscription license (1 year)
Mfr Part #: CPSB-NGTX-5800-1Y
With the Next Generation Threat Extraction (NGTX) bundle from Check Point, organizations are able to leverage the protections delivered by Check Point Threat Extraction, and gain the added protections provided by IPS, Application Control, URL Filtering, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, Anti-Spam, and Threat Emulation to protect users from downloading malicious files, accessing risky websites, and to stop bot communications before damage is caused. Organizations already leveraging the Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP) appliance, can add this capability via the TX bundle.
- Eliminate threats and remove exploitable content, including active content and embedded objects
- Reconstruct files with known safe elements
- Deliver malware-free documents with zero delay
- Proactively provide malware free documents and content every time
- Reconstruct files in approximately one second
- Zero-delay delivery for uninterrupted business flow
- Provide an excellent protection by converting reconstructed files to PDF format
- Malware-free documents
Documents are used on a daily basis can contain content within them, including macros or embedded links that can be exploited to infect your computers and networks. Check Point Threat Extraction eliminates threats by removing exploitable content and reconstructing the document using known safe elements, delivering a malware-free document to its intended destination.
- Protects common file types
Check Point Threat Extraction supports common document types used in organizations today. Administrators can select which of document types will undergo Threat Extraction when entering the network via email or web download.
- Flexible protection possibilities
Threat Extraction provides flexibility for organizations to select the document protection possibilities that suit operational needs. For an excellent protection, it is recommended that documents are reconstructed and converted into a PDF document. Alternatively, organizations can choose to maintain the original document format, and remove content that may pose a threat. This possibility allows administrators to determine the types of content to remove, from high risk macros to embedded files and external links.
- Zero second delivery
Threat Extraction preemptively eliminates risk, ensuring zero second delivery of safe documents.