Product Id: 32144044
Description: Fortinet FortiAP S421E - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: FAP-S421E-P
The FortiGate S-series are the first access points of their kind to have a Next Generation Firewall built in. Unlike any other access points on the market, they are equipped with extra memory and a powerful dual-core processor. This enables them to perform real-time security processing on the AP, providing complete protection against all manner of Wi-Fi and cyber-threats at the network edge. With Fortinet's award winning security technology embedded in the AP, the FortiAP S-series provides the most compact solution for complete content and application security in a Wi-Fi architecture.
- Industry's most compact solution for Wi-Fi access with Layer 7 security
- Provisioned and managed remotely from the cloud
- Can also be managed by the FortiGate
- No recurring per AP licenses for full-featured cloud-management
- No hidden feature licenses for enterprise-grade Wi-Fi capabilities
- Layer 7 application control to optimize bandwidth utilization
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance
- 802.11ac technology
- Benefits of cloud management without sacrificing security
Combines the low CAPEX and convenience of cloud management, with cloudprovided threat protection, delivered through regular FortiGuard updates.
- Advanced security protection embedded in the AP
On-board IPS, antivirus scanning, web-filtering and application control, protects all users and devices from the latest security threats.
- Integrated WIDS and rogue AP suppression
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats to satisfy PCI DSS compliance. PCI-DSS compliance reports available through FortiCloud.