Product Id: 32130293
Description: TRENDnet TI-PG1284I - Switch - L2+ - managed - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP - DIN rail mountable - PoE+ (240 W)
Mfr Part #: TI-PG1284I
TRENDnet's 12-port hardened industrial Gigabit PoE+ switch, model TI-PG1284i, has eight Gigabit PoE+ ports and four Gigabit SFP slots. The switch is equipped with an IP30-rated metal enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate within a wide temperature range for harsh environments. L2+ management includes features such as PoE port control, multicast, spanning tree, link aggregation, and QoS which allow for network integration flexibility.
- Full PoE+ power budget
- IP30-rated metal enclosure with integrated DIN-rail mounting hardware
- Full PoE control per port
- Traffic management
- Access controls
- Layer 2+ management
- System monitoring
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm relay output triggered by power failure of primary and/or redundant power and failure per port
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- LED indicators
- Grounding point protects equipment from external electrical surges
- Industrial hardened design
Equipped with a rugged IP30-rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate with a wide temperature range for harsh environments.
- Integration flexibility
Managed features include PoE control, IP static routing, access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
- Fault tolerance
It features dual redundant power inputs from external power sources and an output alarm relay to indicate the event of input power failure.