Product Id: 32129867
Description: NetScout OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant with Copper/Fiber LAN and Wi-Fi options - Network tester
Mfr Part #: 1TG2-3000-1T10G1M
An all-in-one handheld tester for troubleshooting Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks plus services as well as for validating path performance. The one-button AutoTest mimics the end-user experience and identifies the root cause of common problems in minutes, or proves that the network is not to blame. End-to-end wired and Wi-Fi performance tests validate SLA compliance and ensure infrastructure readiness for application delivery. Automated discovery reveals device location, key attributes, connection paths and problems. Dual copper and fiber optic ports simplify inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring. The companion cloud service facilitates long-term monitoring of network health, troubleshooting of intermittent problems and remote management. Includes the OneTouch AT 1TG2-3000 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester as well as the OneTouch AT 10G 1T10G-1000-MOD Ethernet Test Module along with all the following accessories: 1TG2-3000 Contents - 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module, OneTouch mainframe, two 1G SX SFP fiber transceivers, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adapter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with users manual.
1T10G-1000-MOD Contents - 100/1000Mbps & 10G copper/fiber test module, two 10G SR SFP+ fiber transceivers, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, getting started guide, and resource CD with users manual.
- All-in-one: combined copper, fiber and Wi-Fi troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues