Product Id: 32129583
Description: NetScout OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant with Copper/Fiber LAN and Wi-Fi options - Network tester
Mfr Part #: 1TG2-3000-LRAT2
An all-in-one handheld tester for troubleshooting Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks plus services as well as for validating path performance. The one-button AutoTest mimics the end-user experience and identifies the root cause of common problems in minutes, or proves that the network is not to blame. End-to-end wired and Wi-Fi performance tests validate SLA compliance and ensure infrastructure readiness for application delivery. Automated discovery reveals device location, key attributes, connection paths and problems. Dual copper and fiber optic ports simplify inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring. The companion cloud service facilitates long-term monitoring of network health, troubleshooting of intermittent problems and remote management. Includes the OneTouch AT 1TG2-3000 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester as well as the LinkRunner AT LRAT-2000 Network Auto-Tester as well as all the following accessories: 1TG2-3000 Contents: 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module, OneTouch mainframe, two 1G SX SFP fiber transceivers, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adapter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with users manual.
LRAT-2000 Contents: LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery, Wireview Cable ID #1, RJ-45 coupler, LinkRunner AT Manager software CD, USB cable, Getting Started Guide and soft case.
- All-in-one: combined copper, fiber and Wi-Fi troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Combined copper, fiber and Wi-Fi troubleshooting
Be ready for a broad range of troubleshooting scenarios with the handheld OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant. The tester incorporates dual copper and fiber optic test ports to facilitate troubleshooting of 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fiber Ethernet networks. The dual ports simplify inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring by eliminating the need for mirror ports or taps. When connected to both wired and Wi-Fi networks the tester displays test results side-by-side on a single page to aid in problem domain isolation.
- Standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation
Use the intuitive touch interface to create test profiles, where a profile is a set of tests, tailored to specific networks, services, and applications. Build profiles to accommodate different types of users, devices, locations or technologies. Profiles can be very simple with just a few tests or advanced with dozens of tests. Once created, profiles can be saved for quick and easy reuse. Create a library of standardized profiles to elevate the troubleshooting know-how of the entire network support staff.
- Automated testing and pass/fail analysis
Test everything defined in a profile automatically with the one button AutoTest. The AutoTest progresses from the physical layer of the network through the wired and wireless infrastructure, to network services and user-defined applications. Clear pass/fail and warning indicators highlight potential problems. A top-level pass/fail indicator provides the overall AutoTest status at a glance.
- Remote control and file access
Use the built-in RJ-45 management port to remotely control the OneTouch AT and access saved files. Any action that can be performed directly on the OneTouch AT using the touch screen can be performed remotely using a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Manage the OneTouch AT remotely when and where convenient using a device at hand. Minimize the time, expense and inconvenience of traveling to the client location where the problem was reported. Webcam support enables live, remote viewing of the physical environment near the tester.
- Local, intranet and Internet performance
Understand the performance of network services and server-based applications wherever they are hosted: locally in the datacenter, on a corporate intranet server or on a server reached via the public Internet. Create location centric AutoTest profiles by grouping together co-located services and applications. Measure service levels to the different groups to quickly spot problems.
- Inline VoIP analysis
Connect the OneTouch AT inline between an IP phone and the network for real-time troubleshooting and analysis. The VoIP analysis test reveals issues related to PoE, DHCP, TFTP, SIP, and SCCP. The test provides visibility into unencrypted SIP and SCCP traffic to debug VoIP phone problems and quantify the quality of a VoIP call.
- Streamline collaboration
Collaborate with peers, consultants, integrators and vendors more effectively by sharing packet captures, screen shots and AutoTest reports. Remotely control and view the user interface and remotely access files using a PC, tablet or smartphone. Attach a web cam to the OneTouch AT to share a view of the test environment.