Product Id: 32129543
Description: NetScout OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant with Copper/Fiber LAN options - Network tester (pack of 2)
Mfr Part #: 1TG2-1500-2PK
An all-in-one handheld tester for troubleshooting Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks and services and for validating path performance. The one-button AutoTest mimics the end-user experience and identifies the root cause of common problems in minutes, or proves that the network is not to blame. End-to-end wired and Wi-Fi performance tests validate SLA compliance and ensure infrastructure readiness for application delivery. Automated discovery reveals device location, key attributes, connection paths and problems. Dual copper and fiber optic ports simplify inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring. The companion cloud service facilitates long-term monitoring of network health, troubleshooting of intermittent problems and remote management. Includes two OneTouch AT 1TG2-1500 Ethernet Testers and 2 sets of the following accessories: 2 x Two 1G SX SFP fiber transceivers, 2 x SD card, 2 x Frame carry strap, 2 x Hand strap, 2 x AC adapter and line cord, 2 x USB flash drive, 2 x WireView #1-6, 2 x RJ45 patch cable and coupler, 2 x Carrying case, 2 x Getting Started Guide, and 2 x Resource CD with users manual.
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- All-in-one: combined copper, fiber and Wi-Fi troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- All-in-one testing from the patch cable & Wi-Fi to the cloud
When validating and troubleshooting the access network, one needs to test from where the client device is connected to the network - where the device could be a PC, tablet, smart phone, IP phone, printer, POS terminal, industrial equipment controller, medical imager etc. The OneTouch AT can prove that the network is good - by emulating the client device and measuring network performance. It measures, analyzes and documents the performance of each the critical network elements: the network cabling, the delivery of Power over Ethernet (PoE), the connection to the nearest switch, the connection to the nearest access point (AP), and the performance of key network services and server-based applications in the intranet, cloud or Internet.
- Automated suite of tests with pass/fail analysis
Test everything defined in a profile automatically with the one-button AutoTest. The AutoTest progresses from the physical layer of the network through the wired and wireless infrastructure, to network services and user-defined applications. Clear pass/fail and warning indicators highlight potential problems. A top-level pass/fail indicator provides the overall AutoTest status at a glance.