Product Id: 32129413
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Enviromental Temperature Monitoring Sensor SNMP TLNETCARD - Temperature, humidity & contact-closure sensor - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: TLNETEM
Connect a TLNETEM module to a Tripp Lite TLNETCARD on a compatible UPS system and gain the ability to monitor your network’s environmental conditions from anywhere in the world. The TLNETEM contains a temperature and humidity sensor as well as a dry contact interface to monitor up to four compatible devices, such as smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems.
By ensuring the optimum environment in your network closet or data center, the TLNETEM helps prevent equipment failure and costly downtime caused by excessive heat and high-humidity conditions.
- Remotely Monitor Your Network EnvironmentAllows users to remotely monitor temperature and humidity in network environments
- Helps prevent equipment degradation and failure
- Dry-contact interface enables monitoring of up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- Versatile and Easy InstallationIntegrates easily with a Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS System operating with a TLNETCARD web management accessory
- Extra-long cable allows the sensor to be mounted up to 12 ft. away from the TLNETCARD
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases