Product Id: 32129127
Description: NETSCOUT OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant - Network tester kit
Mfr Part #: 1T10G-1000
The NETSCOUT OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant is an automated 10-Gigabit Ethernet troubleshooting and performance measurement tester. Troubleshoot common problems, or prove that the network is not to blame, by emulating a client device and measuring the end user experience. Measure end-to-end path performance within the LAN or data center to validate SLA compliance and ensure infrastructure readiness for application delivery. AutoTest profiles streamline testing and promote best practices. Complete an hour of standardized testing in about one minute. Upload sequential AutoTest results to the companion cloud service to troubleshoot intermittent problems and optimize performance. Discover networked devices, key attributes, connection paths and problems. Manage the tester remotely. Kit includes: OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant (module and test frame); 1G SX SFP fiber transceiver; 10G SR SFP+ fiber transceiver; SD card; Frame carry strap; Hand strap; AC adapter and line cord; RJ45 patch cable; Carrying case; Getting started guide; and Resource CD with user manual.
- 10 Gigabit: built-in 100M/1G/10G copper and 1G/10G fiber optic test ports for troubleshooting and performance measurement
- All-in-one: a handheld tester combining infrastructure, network service and end-to-end path performance measurement in one tool
- Accurate: create and save site-specific test profiles that emulate how client devices experience the network, including local, intranet and cloud-based services
- Consistent: everyone on the team uses the same preconfigured test profiles to encourage standardization and best practices
- Fast: measure end-to-end path performance to validate the performance of newly installed network infrastructure and critical network links within the LAN or data center
- Pre-deployment: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Independent: verify independently that service providers are meeting agreed upon service levels (SLAs) and maintaining QoS end-to-end
- Long-term: launch a repetitive test-and-upload trending process to collect results over time - testing is self contained, requiring no user interaction, and test results are uploaded to the OneTouch AT Cloud Service for storage and analysis
- Cloud Service: view color-coded charts of performance over time to establish a performance baseline, to perform more rigorous network acceptance testing and to troubleshoot intermittent problems – when and where it is convenient
- Discovery: see connected devices, key device attributes, connection paths and problems within the broadcast domain
- 10G Ethernet tester for copper and fiber optic networks
The OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant incorporates RJ-45 test port for 100/1000/10GBASE-T and SFP+ transceiver port for 1/10Gbps fiber Ethernet network. Easily troubleshoot 10G connectivity issues and measure end-to-end network path performance at high rates.
- Configurable profiles for standardized testing
Use the intuitive touch interface to create test profiles, where a profile is a set of tests tailored to your network, services, and applications. Create simple profiles with only a few tests or advanced profiles consisting of dozens of tests. You can build profiles to accommodate different types of users, devices, locations or technologies. Once created, profiles can be saved for quick and easy reuse later. Create a library of standardized profiles to elevate the troubleshooting know-how of network support staff.
- End-to-end path performance measurement
The OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant features 10G and 1G wired performance tests for validating and troubleshooting end-to-end network path performance. These wired performance tests facilitate measurement of throughput, frame loss, latency and jitter across wide area networks, local area networks and within sites and datacenters.
- Local, intranet and Internet performance
Understand the performance of network services and server-based applications wherever they are hosted: locally in the datacenter, on a corporate intranet server or on a server reached via the public Internet. Create location centric AutoTest profiles by grouping together co-located services and applications. Measure service levels to the different groups to quickly spot problems.
- Remote control and file access
Use the built-in RJ-45 management port to remotely control the tester and access saved files. Any action that can be performed directly on the instrument using the touch screen can be performed remotely using a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Manage the tester remotely when and where convenient. Minimize the time, expense and inconvenience of traveling to the client location where the problem was reported. Webcam support enables live, remote viewing of the physical environment near the tester.