Product Id: 32089724
Description: Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 Management-Ready - USB flash drive - encrypted - 8 GB - USB 3.0
Mfr Part #: DTVP30DM/8GB
Kingston's DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects 100 percent of data stored and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks.
Companies can add DTVP 3.0 to their standards list with confidence since its industry-leading NAND and controller design allow for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features. Plus they no longer have to compromise transfer speeds for safety, due to DTVP 3.0's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
Companies can also customize the DTVP 3.0 in a variety of ways to meet specific needs and the most frequently requested internal corporate IT requirements, such as serialization numbering, number of attempted password entries, minimum password length and customized product identifier (PID) for standard end-point management software (white-listing).
- Business-grade security - 100-percent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customizable - preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialization numbering
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof aluminum casing
- TAA compliant