Product Id: 32081180
Description: Tripp Lite 1500VA 1350W UPS Smart Online LCD USB DB9 208/230V 2URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 1.35 kW - 1500 VA - 1-phase - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - PFC - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SUINT1500LCD2U
The SUINT1500LCD2U SmartOnline 208/230V 1.5kVA 1.35kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It continuously regulates AC output within 2% of the selected nominal output voltage with zero transfer time from online to battery mode.
Featuring six C13 outlets (four switchable) and a C14 input, the SUINT1500LCD2U has an internal battery that provides 12.6 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP36V27-2US (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
Managing the SUINT1500LCD2U is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether it's precise power quality for sensitive systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency.
EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 936-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable POWERALERT software, the SUINT1500LCD2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical voice, data, medical and industrial IT applications
- /-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- 6 C13 outlets
- C14 input
- 936-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load for 12.6 min. and full load for 4.5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V27-2US
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 97% efficiency
- Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency(50/60 Hz)
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
- Remote on/off(toggle) support via DB9
- 93% line mode efficiency saves money and energy and protects environment by meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
- Optional Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD or WEBCARDLX permits remote management of UPS, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs
- Energy Star Qualified