Product Id: 32081163
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switch USB Sharing 4K x2K 3840 x 2160 - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: B004-DP2UA2-K
The desktop B004-DP2UA2-K 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two 4K DisplayPort computers using one DisplayPort monitor, keyboard and mouse. Switching between computers is quick and simple using a connected remote port selector, keyboard hotkeys or mouse scroll wheel. The B004-DP2UA2-K supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST), so you can use multiple monitors via one DisplayPort connector.
By adding a powered USB 2.0 hub (sold separately) to the switch, you increase functionality by allowing USB peripherals - such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives - to be shared between computers. You can also plug microphones and speakers into the 3.5 mm mini-stereo jacks. Because audio and the B004-DP2UA2-K can be switched independently of each other, you can access one computer while listening to audio on the other.
All necessary cables are included. The B004-DP2UA2-K supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, 2.1-channel surround sound, HD Audio, EDID and HDCP. All connected computers receive the console monitor's EDID information to ensure top video quality.
The B004-DP2UA2-K is easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun. It also supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) for directly outputting single-link DVI or HDMI signals via adapter.
- Switch between computers using remote port selector, hotkeys or mouse wheel
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) for directly outputting single-link DVI or HDMI signals via adapter
- Auto Scan feature cycles between computers at regular intervals for at-a-glance observation of activity
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) lets you use multiple monitors via one DisplayPort connector
- 3.5 mm mini-stereo speaker and microphone jacks allow sharing of audio equipment between computers
- Listen to audio files on one computer while accessing the other computer
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound and HD Audio (through DisplayPort playback)
- Adding an optional USB hub (sold separately) allows connection of peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun
- Bus-powered with no external power supply, software or drivers to install
- Compliant with EDID and HDCP
- Upgradable firmware
- Works with multimedia keyboards, multi-function mice, and wireless keyboards and mice