Product Id: 32056660
Description: Epson PowerLite Pro G7400UNL - 3LCD projector - 5500 lumens (white) - 5500 lumens (color) - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - HD 1080p - no lens - LAN - with 3 years Epson Road Service Program - Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
Mfr Part #: V11H762920
The Pro G7400UNL large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement technology. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the reliable G7400UNL features 5500 lumens of color brightness and 5500 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and ten optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory.
- 3x higher color brightness and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement† (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Innovative 4K Enhancement technology - doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features - simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection - connect up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications