Product Id: 32056653
Description: Epson PowerLite PRO G7000W - 3LCD projector - 6500 lumens (white) - 6500 lumens (color) - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - HD 720p - standard lens - LAN - with 3 years Epson Road Service Program - Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
Mfr Part #: V11H752020
The Pro G7000W large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering high color brightness, Epson 3LCD projector ensures vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the bright G7000W features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI and DVI-D inputs. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
- Widescreen, high-definition performance - WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features - simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources
- Web-based remote management
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features - full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait mode
- Bright and Colorful
Features 6500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 6500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution.
HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat 5e / 6 cable, for expanded connectivity.
- Advanced Edge Blending
Take seamless panoramic, multi-screen edge blending even further, with curved surface and corner wall support.
- Portrait mode
Allows you to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums.