Product Id: 32052569
Description: Sony XDCAM PXW-X320 - Camcorder - 1080p / 30 fps - 16x optical zoom - flash card
Mfr Part #: PXWX320CE
The PXW-X320 is a high-performance SxS memory camcorder which inherits field-proven operability from the reputable PMW-320. The PXW-X320 is a part of the XDCAM HD422 family and comes equipped with cutting-edge imaging technology - three 1/2-inch-type Full-HD Exmor CMOS sensors with an extremely high S/N ratio - and with the Flash Band Reducer feature to provide outstanding picture quality. The PXW-X320 supports XAVC offering high quality content creation in the HD domain. In addition to XAVC, MPEG HD422, MPEG HD, MPEG IMX, and DVCAM formats are also supported.
- High picture quality recording on SxS memory cards
- Offer high resolution, high sensitivity (F11 at 59.94i / F12 at 50i), low noise (60 dB), and a wide dynamic range with 3chip 1/2-inch type CMOS.
- Flash Band Reducer feature to provide outstanding picture quality.
- Selectable format and bit rates
- Includes Full HD (1920 x 1080) 59.94i/50i/29.97p/25p/23.98p and HD (1280 x 720) 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/23.98p as well as XAVC Intra at 100 Mbps, XAVC Long at up to 50 Mbps, MPEG HD,422 at 50 Mbps, MPEG HD at up to 35 Mbps, MPEG IMX at 50 Mbps and DVCAM at 25 Mbps.
- Variety of interfaces
- Interfaces include 2 x HD-SDI/SDI-SDI selectable, HDMI, USB and i.Link.
- Wireless adaptor increases operational flexibility
- Supports wireless operation using an optional wireless adapter, the CBK-WA101, for live streaming via an IP network.
- 1/2-inch 16x HD zoom lens
- Supplied with a 16x high definition auto-focus optical zoom lens. H/V aberration correction.
- Audio LPCM codec 24bit/16bit 4ch
- 3 Dimentional Noise Reducer
- QHD (960(H)x540(V)) resolution view finder
- Customizable User Menu
- Studio Camera Solution with Fiber or Triax cable by CA-FB70 or CA-TX70 (Option)
- High picture quality
The PXW-X320 incorporates three 1/2-inch-type Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080) to achieve high resolution, high sensitivity (F11 at 59.94 Hz / F12 at 50 Hz), low noise (60 dB), and a wide dynamic range to give more freedom of expression for creative shooting.
- Selectable format and bit rates
The PXW-X320 incorporates XAVC in the HD domain at a 100 Mbps data rate, enabling the creation of rich content with 10-bit quality. It is capable of recording XVAC Intra at 1920 x 1080 Full HD 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p and 23.98p, or 1280 x 720 HD 59.94p and 50p. The camcorder can also record Full HD video (1920 x 1080) at up to 50 Mbps using XAVC Long and MPEG HD422, as well as MPEG HD at 35 Mbps/25 Mbps, MPEG IMX at 50 Mbps, and DVCAM at 25 Mbps in MXF file, as standard supported formats.
- Enhanced flash band reducer
The PXW-X320 detects and processes flash banding inside its hardware before recording begins. This provides greater flexibility in reducing flash banding across different shooting environments. This feature can be disabled from the menu if you want to use Content Browser for flash band reduction after shooting. You are free to choose to reduce flash band before or after shooting, depending on each shooting circumstance.
- Three-dimensional noise reducer
In addition to existing noise reduction features, the PXW-X320 also includes a three-dimensional noise reducer. This not only detects vertical and horizontal direction in a frame picture but also noise components in a time axis, utilizing correlation characteristics between video frames. Using this feature, the S/N ratio is improved to 60 dB.
- High-resolution 3.5-inch color LCD viewfinder
With a large, easy-to-read 3.5-inch QHD color LCD viewfinder as a standard accessory, the PXW-X320 offers outstanding resolution of 960 x 540 pixels, strongly supporting critical focus control during HD shooting. The viewfinder cover can be flipped up to enhance visibility when the camera is set on a tripod.