Product Id: 32010789
Description: Sony VPL-SW631 - 3LCD projector - 3300 lumens - 3300 lumens (color) - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - ultra short-throw lens - LAN - with wall mount
Mfr Part #: VPLSW631M
The VPL-SW631 projector is an ideal choice for teaching and training applications, with its 3300 lumens WXGA Ultra Short Throw projection. The ultra short throw projection produces a 80"""" diagonal wide image from only 19 inches away from the screen, which reduces glare from the projector even a presenter stands in front of the screen. Auto lamp dimming, max 10000h synchronized lamp and filter maintenance timing helps reduce total cost of ownership.
- 3300 lumens 3LCD Projector
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) Resolution
- Ultra Short Throw Projection (0.27-0.29:1)
- Up to 10,000h expected lamp life
- Versatile inputs including HDMI, 2xRGB, Mic Input
- RJ45 for network control and monitoring
- USB image viewer Function
- 1.05x Optical Zoom
- V : +/-4%, H : +/-2% Optical Lens Shift
- Equipped with Bright Era 3LCD Panels
- 12 bit 3D Digital Gamma Correction
- Included mounting arm
- Auto Lamp Dimming Function
- Eco Mode for savings on energy
- Synchronized Lamp and Filter maintenance timing
- Designed to blend in visually
- Closed Captioning
- Bright, clear images with maximum 3,300 lumens color light output
The projector's high light output ensures that presentations are seen clearly in any classroom or meeting room. There's a choice of three brightness modes to suit any environment, from bright daylight to darkened rooms.
- Ultra short throw distance
Present images up to 80" across (2.03m diagonal) with the projector just 47cm from the screen or whiteboard. Distracting glare and shadows are greatly reduced, as well as saving space in a classroom or meeting room.
- WXGA resolution for detail-packed presentations
WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution gives lots of crisp, fine detail: perfect for making presentations direct from a laptop or PC.
- 3LCD BrightEra technology
The projector's efficient 3LCD panel system is enhanced by advanced BrightEra technology by Sony. You'll see the difference with impressively bright, consistent, high resolution images and increased panel reliability.
- Gamma adjustment
A new gamma curve adjustment offers three settings for accurate tonal reproduction with rich, punchy colors and clear, easy-to-read text.
- Up to 10,000 hours (in Low mode) long-lasting lamp for reduced maintenance and down time
Present for longer without interruption, with reduced maintenance that contributes directly to lower lifetime ownership costs. Filter cleaning cycles are synchronized with lamp replacement, cutting scheduled maintenance visits even further.
- Energy-saving features
Advanced lamp technology enables a range of energy-saving features. Auto Light Dimming mode saves energy when the projector is left on without being used. During projection, Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the scene being projected. Picture Mute dims the projected image when it's not needed to minimize energy consumption.
- Wired or wireless network presentation
Upgraded Network Presentation software (included) makes it easier than ever to deliver presentations from a networked PC or Mac with simple one-click connection. Up to four users can project PC/Mac images simultaneously, and up to eight users can connect to one projector.
- Remote control from iOS mobile devices
Download free Projector Remote app for iOS and easily control projector features from anywhere in the room with your iPhone or iPad.
- USB Media viewer
Insert a USB drive and display photos, images or graphics with no PC needed.
- USB display for easy one-cable PC connection
Present pictures and audio from a connected PC or Mac with just one USB cable - you don't even need to install a software driver.
- Input label function
It's easier to keep track of various sources with an input label function that lets you see the name of connected PCs, cameras, BD/DVD players and other devices on screen.
- Clear, rich audio from built-in speaker
There's no need to add an extra audio system: enjoy rich, room-filling sound from the powerful 16W speaker.
- Quick and easy to install
Adjustable optical zoom and lens shift simplify speedy, fuss-free installation in any classroom. Generous connections simplify hook-ups with PCs, DVD players, microphones and other AV devices.
- Easy wall mounting
Installation's even easier with a new wall mounting bracket design that gives extra flexibility in rooms with low ceilings.