Product Id: 31944147
Description: NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-24X24F - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000/10000 + 24 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: XSM4348S-100NES
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB aggregation deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series. Non-stop forwarding virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover, that is, distributed link aggregation allows for load balancing and virtually zero downtime. License-free L3 feature set includes static routing, policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSpiv as well as Multicast PIM routing. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
M4300-24X24F comes with 24 ports 10GBASE-T and 24 ports 10GBASE-X SFP+ in a full-width form factor. All 48 ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds. Ideal for Top-of-Rack server and storage applications: 1+1 PSU protection and front to back cooling ensure hot and cold aisle compliance. M4300-24X24F is line-rate with 960Gbps fabric for SMB core applications as well as spine and leaf stacking architectures.
- The M4300-24X24F switch provides 24-port 10GBASE-T and 24-port 10GBASE-X SFP+
- All (48) 10G ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
- With 960Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-24X24F delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for virtualization (Auto-iSCSI prioritization), server / storage interconnect and SMB core applications
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA)
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies contribute to business continuity management
- Lifetime hardware warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day and Lifetime online technical chat for investment protection and post-sales support