Product Id: 31944140
Description: NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G-PoE+ - Switch - L3 - managed - 2 x 10/100/1000/10000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) - rack-mountable - PoE+ (720 W)
Mfr Part #: GSM4328PB-100NES
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB aggregation deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series. Non-stop forwarding virtual chassis architecture provides advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover, that is, distributed link aggregation allows for load balancing and virtually zero downtime. License-free L3 feature set includes static routing, policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSpiv as well as Multicast PIM routing. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
M4300-28G-PoE+ comes with 24 ports 1G PoE+ capable of full provisioning, 2 ports 10GBASE-T and 2 ports 10GBASE-X SFP+ in a full-width form factor. All 4 ports 10G are independent and can be used for stacking or uplinks: they are 1G backward compatible. In this GSM4328PB version, M4300-28G-PoE+ is delivering resilient and secure access layer in campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Ideal for wireless access, unified communications and IP video applications: 630W (110V AC) or 720W (220V AC) PoE budget is provided by one APS1000W PSU. A second one will add 1+1 power redundancy in RPS mode, and extended 720W (110V AC) PoE budget in EPS shared mode.
- The M4300-28G-PoE+ provides 24 Gigabit PoE+ ports with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplinks all independent and 1G backward compatible
- At 110V, hot swap APS1000W power supplies deliver 630W redundant PoE+ budget across 24 ports, or 720W in share mode
- At 220V, hot swap APS1000W power supplies deliver 720W redundant PoE+ budget across 24 ports
- With 128Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-28G-PoE+ delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for wireless access layer, IP video and unified communications
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA)
- Lifetime hardware warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day and Lifetime online technical chat for investment protection and post-sales support
- Outstanding stacking
M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables) High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption.
- Higher flexibility
Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization. 10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds.
- Investment protection
Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks. Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection.
- Secure services
With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs.
- Industry standard management
Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN. Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support.