Product Id: 31935975
Description: FireEye HX 4402 - Security appliance - GigE - AC 100/240 V - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 4402HX-HW
FireEye Endpoint Security helps your security team hunt down and stop known and unknown advanced threats against your endpoints using features such as: Triage Viewer to view known indicators of compromise (IOCs); Enterprise Security Search to rapidly scan for and contain threats; Data Acquisition for in-depth endpoint inspection and analysis; Exploit Guard, which relies on years of threat intelligence, to detect exploit processes on endpoints.
- Extend integrated FireEye Threat Intelligence from core to endpoint for comprehensive protection against advanced threats
- Conduct detailed endpoint investigations to identify and contain IOCs, and create event timelines with Triage Viewer
- Detect, identify, and contain threats on tens of thousands of endpoints in minutes with Enterprise Security Search
- Respond rapidly to known and unknown threats with critical contextual information
- Protect all endpoints whether on- or off-premise, outside the network or behind NAT
- Contain threats and compromised devices with a single click, yet still allow remote investigation to continue
- Extend threat intelligence to every endpoint
To be effective, threat intelligence must be present at the point of attack. Endpoint Security seamlessly extends the threat intelligence capabilities of other FireEye products to the endpoint. If a FireEye product detects an attack anywhere in the network, endpoints are automatically updated and inspected for IOCs.
- Attain enhanced endpoint visibility
Visibility is critical to identifying the root cause of an alert and enables you to conduct deep analyzes of the threat. The lookback cache in Endpoint Security allows you to inspect and analyze present and past network alerts (including those from a SIEM) at the endpoint. Triage Viewer provides you with an automatically collected timeline of events for any endpoint.
- Get complete endpoint coverage
On-site and remote endpoints outside the corporate network are key vulnerabilities. Endpoint Security covers all endpoints, pushing intelligence on IOCs to them regardless of Internet connection type. This enables you to investigate and contain endpoints anywhere in the world, without requiring additional VPN connections.
- Contain compromised endpoints and prevent lateral spread
Attacks that start at an endpoint can spread quickly through your network. After you identify an attack, Endpoint Security lets you immediately isolate compromised devices to stop the attack and prevent lateral spread - all with a single click. You can then conduct a complete forensic investigation of the incident without risking further infection.