Product Id: 31935810
Description: VMware vRealize Suite Advanced - (v. 7) - license - 1 portable licensing unit (PLU)
Mfr Part #: VR7-ADV-C
VMware vRealize Suite is an enterprise-ready cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud, delivering and managing infrastructure and applications quickly while maintaining IT control. It provides a comprehensive management stack for IT services on VMware vSphere and other hypervisors, physical infrastructure, OpenStack and external clouds, all with a unified management experience.
- Speeds up the IT services delivery allowing IT to fully meet the expectations of line of business partners
- Increases the efficiency of IT staff and the utilization of data center resources; reducing both OpEx and CapEx
- Proactively identify and solve emerging issues with predictive analytics and smart alerts, ensuring optimum performance and availability
- Deliver the right level of control to support the needs of IT teams balancing objectives across the dimensions of agility, risk and cost
- Provide transparency into the operations and cost characteristics of IT services which helps drive better IT and business alignment
- Business / IT alignment
Provide transparency into the operations and cost characteristics of IT services which helps drive better IT and Business alignment.
- Intelligent operations
Proactively address health, performance and capacity management of IT services across heterogeneous and hybrid cloud environments in order to improve efficiency, performance and availability.
- IT automation to IaaS
Automate the delivery and ongoing management of IT infrastructure in order to reduce the time it takes to respond to requests for IT resources and to improve the ongoing management of provisioned resources.
- DevOps-ready IT
Build a cloud solution for development teams that can deliver a complete application stack; support developer choice in the form of both API and GUI access to resources; and provision resources across a hybrid cloud. Extend the solution scope by addressing continuous delivery to further speed up application delivery.