Product Id: 31926868
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex T301n - Unleashed - wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 9U1-T301-US61
The ZoneFlex T301 Series are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points designed explicitly for high density user environments such as stadiums, arenas, train stations, convention centers, and major metro areas. The T301 Series are the only 802.11ac access points on the market to integrate patented BeamFlex technology. The T301 Series has internal high gain directional antennas to provide directed coverage solutions eliminating the need for bulky panel antennas and confusing and expensive external RF cabling. The T301 Series enable focused Wi-Fi coverage to mitigate interference and implicitly improve signal-to-interference-plus-noise ratio (SINR) in the most challenging RF environments. In addition, the T301 Series uniquely leverages a predictive model for channel selection (ChannelFly) that uses actual activity to learn what channels will yield the most capacity to provide the highest client speeds and reduced interference. Designed for easy installation within an ultra lightweight and low profile enclosure, it is ideal for venue owners looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments such as stadiums, arenas, train stations, convention centers, and major metro areas. Using directed coverage, the APs can be deployed in close proximity, mitigating co-channel interference.
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 1200 Mbps of total WLAN RF capacity
- BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to 10dB interference mitigation
- Optimized for high-density environments
- Polarization diversity for optimal mobile device performance
- IP-67 rated
- Small, lightweight, and sleek form factor
- Standalone or centrally managed by ZoneDirector, SCG 200, or FlexMaster
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- BYOD, Zero-IT, and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Admission control/load balancing
- Band balancing
- Application recognition and control
- Secure HotSpot
- SPOT location services
- Intelligent Band steering
- Airtime fairness
- Smart QoS
- High speed client performance with integrated adaptive antennas
Patented BeamFlex technology greatly improves connection reliability and increases WLAN capacity.
- Light, slim design for easy deployment
Compact, lightweight design with integrated antennas provide flexible deployment options with quick and easy installation.
- Highly scalable
The ability to cost effectively scale high density networks.
- Predictive channel selection for increased capacity and reduced interference
ChannelFly automatically selects the best performing channel based on statistical, real-time capacity analysis of all RF channels.
- Standard 802.3af power
Easy installation using standard 802.3af PoE switches or PoE injectors.
- Unmatched Wi-Fi capacity and reliability
BeamFlex delivers up to 4 dB of added signal gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
- Enhanced receive capabilities
Support for signal polarization diversity with maximal ratio combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices.