Product Id: 31909626
Description: Check Point 21700 Appliance Next Generation Threat Prevention - Security appliance - with Lifecycle Management Services - 10 GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: CPAP-SG21700-NGTP-LCM
The 21000 Appliances deliver the industry's best security performance in their class and offer unmatched scalability, serviceability and port density. Benefiting from Check Point's advanced SecureXL, CoreXL and SecurityCore technologies, the 21000 Appliances are capable of delivering stunning performances while maintaining a compact 2 rack-unit physical footprint. With the support of the software blade architecture, up to 110 Gbps firewall throughput and sub 5 micro second latency, the 21000 Appliances are designed to secure the most demanding network environment.
- Best performance in their class, delivering over 3,550 SecurityPower units
- Optimized for the software blades architecture
- 110 Gbps firewall throughput and sub 5 µs latency for mission-critical applications
- Modular and multiple network options easily fit into complex network environments
- Redundant and hot-swappable components eliminate downtime
- Expand security functions by enabling additional software Blades without adding a new appliance
- Support both local and central management
- Remote maintenance and support with included lights-out-management
- Maximum security and performance
The Check Point 21000 Appliances offer maximum availability of business-critical applications with over 3,550 SecurityPower units, up to 110 Gbps of firewall throughput with sub 5 µs latency and IPS throughput of up to 25 Gbps.
- Boost performance with the security acceleration module
The security acceleration module features Check Point's innovative, purpose-built SecurityCore technology that uses parallel and security processing power to accelerate security performance. With 108 security cores, security processing of network traffic can be offloaded from the general purpose appliance CPU to the security acceleration module.
- High availability and serviceability
The 21000 Appliances are equipped with hot-swappable redundant power supplies and disk drives, ensuring business continuity while service is performed. The Light-Out-Management (LOM) module provides out-of-band remote management abilities such as remote diagnostic and remote reboot of the appliance. It ensures the appliance can be quickly brought back online should there be an unforeseen event that disrupted the service.