Product Id: 31848431
Description: DataLocker H200 - Hard drive - 500 GB - external (portable) - USB 2.0 - FIPS 140-2 Level 3
Mfr Part #: MXCA1B500G4001FIPS
The DataLocker (IronKey) H200 Biometric External Hard Drive offers two-factor authentication with strong password and/or biometric authentication to protect up to 1TB of sensitive data housed in a distinguished rugged metal design. The USB 2.0 portable hard drive delivers FIPS 140-2, level 3 hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption through a dedicated cryptographic processor, supports up to 10 secure user accounts, and features advanced management capabilities through the optional IronKey ACCESS Enterprise by DataLocker device management console.
- PROTECT DATA WITH BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION AND MORE: An ergonomic finger- swipe for identification, combined with strong password authentication, challenges unauthorized users. And a high-strength aluminum enclosure resists physical break-ins and lets you recognize immediately any attempt to compromise the case.
- MEET STRICT DATA SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: With the first USB external hard drive to be FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated, you can be confident you’re meeting regulatory requirements by deploying the highest level of encryption, powered by the on-board security processor.
- STAND UP TO HIGH-SECURITY APPLICATIONS: AES-256 hardware encryption makes the DataLocker (IronKey) H200 Biometric Hard Drive perfect for storage of the most sensitive data.
- LEAVE NO TRACE ON HOST SYSTEMS: All the software users need resides on the drive, making virtually any computer a potential host for mobile workers.
- COLLABORATE SAFELY AND SECURELY WITH COLLEAGUES: Use SafeShare technology to allow users to collaborate using on-device data, but without compromising its security.
- OPTIMIZE USABILITY WITH MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Reduce help desk calls and streamline user experience with an intuitive user control panel available in nine languages.
- OPTIONAL FEATURE: Antivirus protection. Shield user data and host systems from viruses, worms and other threats with the optional ACCESS Antivirus Scanner.