Product Id: 31816766
Description: HP DesignJet HD Pro MFP - 44" multifunction printer - color - ink-jet - Roll (106.7 cm) (original) - Roll (111.8 cm), 1118 x 1676 mm (media) - up to 53 sq.m/hour (printing) - 2 rolls - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN
Mfr Part #: L3S82C#B1K
Your documents, maps, and drawings look better in high definition. With the HP DesignJet HD Pro MFP you can produce very high-quality scans while accelerating workflows with fast scan speeds, simplified operation, and reliable performance.
- Reproduce colors with excellent accuracy thanks to CCD technology that enables high-quality color scanning and copying.
- Scan fast—up to 6 inches (152 mm) per second in color and 13 inches (330 mm) per second in black-and-white.
- Enjoy high-quality, long-lasting results on a wide range of media with fast-drying, pigment-based HP Vivid Photo Inks.
- Excellent image reproduction with CCD technology
Reproduce colors with excellent accuracy thanks to CCD technology that enables high-quality color scanning and copying.
Efficiently handle complex images with an advanced five-camera system that captures detail in high precision.
Scan maps, orthophotos, and technical drawings-even if old and damaged-with CCD technology for great results.
Create large-format color and monochrome scans/copies up to 42-inches (1067-mm) wide on thick, rigid media.
- A fast HD scanner designed to streamline workflows
Scan fast-up to 6 inches (152 mm) per second in color and 13 inches (330 mm) per second in black-and-white.
Accelerate workflows. Save scans as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or DWF files. Do batch scanning. Create multipage PDFs.
Easily share images. Scan to email, USB, network-or print with HP DesignJet Z5400 44-in PostScript Printer.
Preview and enhance images using the 15.6-inch (396-mm) touchscreen all-in-one PC for high-quality results.
- Efficiently produce high-quality, durable prints
Enjoy high-quality, long-lasting results on a wide range of media with fast-drying, pigment-based HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Process large and complex files efficiently with a 320 GB hard drive for printing and 4 GB for scan processing.
Ensure color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE color emulation and embedded Adobe PostScript /PDF.
Save space. Use the eight-level adjustable scanner stand to create a single footprint by positioning the scanner directly above your printer.