Product Id: 31814485
Description: Printronix Line Matrix P8220 Cabinet - Printer - monochrome - line-matrix - fanfold (43.2 cm) - 180 x 144 dpi - up to 2000 lines/min - USB 2.0, LAN, serial
Mfr Part #: P8C20-0121-0
The P8000 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective. With the P8000 Cabinet, Printronix has designed a modular enclosure that improves reliability and reduces noise emission, making it ideal for office environments. It is the quietest and most versatile choice in mission-critical line matrix printer series. This industrial-strength printer is ideal for noise-adverse areas running large, unattended print applications. Its genius lies in its design. Printronix configured the P8000 Cabinet to operate in a sturdy, fully enclosed sound-reduction cabinet.
Printronix features design enhancements and improved functionality with the P8000 Cartridge Printer series, achieving the broadest flexibility, greatest compatibility and lowest ownership cost of any line matrix printer. The series builds upon the workhorse tradition of all Printronix line matrix technology. You can expect maximum uptime, lower total cost of ownership, a small footprint and reduced noise. This is an ideal solution for price-sensitive buyers who must choose an industrial printing technology that delivers reliability despite operating in harsh or dusty environments and constrained spaces. This printer family gives you the broadest flexibility, greatest compatibility and lowest ownership cost of any line matrix printer available. The P8000 Line Matrix Printers are ideal for manufacturing, distribution and logistics, government, banking and automotive companies that need to print invoices, product shipment and transportation documentation, bank statements and product compliance labels.
- Modular enclosures occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- Sheet metal construction for increased durability and better acoustics
- More user interface with larger LCD screen, graphical display and intuitive menu navigation
- Remote printer diagnostics let you monitor printer status and remotely configure settings and firmware
- PowerPrint delivers improved print quality and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy
- Lowest cost of ownership of any print technology
- Durable design minimizes downtime related to unfavorable environmental conditions
- Backwards-compatible cartridge ribbons reduce inventory management costs
- Energy efficient technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
- Flexible design
Printronix modified its powerful line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- Adaptable functionality
The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- Manageable savings
The P8000 cartridge printer is a smart purchase.