Product Id: 31810629
Description: Vivitek DX883ST - DLP projector - 3D - 3300 ANSI lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 - short-throw fixed lens
Mfr Part #: DX883ST
High performance, high brightness and Full 3D capability, the DX883ST 3D digital projector offers outstanding digital image, versatility and value. With HDTV compatibility, rapid start-up and shutdown, the DX883ST offers ease-of-use operation. The Vivitek DX883ST digital projector also feature three HDMI inputs and HML to meet multiple device options, DLP and BrilliantColor technologies, and long-life lamp promoting environment friendly operation
The Vivitek DX883ST is the projector you want for widescreen versatility: Mini USB service connection, USB Type A (Power only), DC-12V, LAN for internet, Video for everyday video devices, Right and Left Audio, VGA-Out, Rs232c, VGA-In, Audio-Out, Audio-In, S-video, Composite Video, and HDMI v1.4.
- Native XGA resolution and displays up to WUXGA
- 3300 lumens of brightness with a 15,000:1 contrast
- 6-segment colorwheel for accurate and detailed images
- Enhanced color and display adjustments
- Sealed optical engine to keep dust out and improve performance
- High-efficiency lamps that last up to 7000 hours (in Dynamic Eco mode)
- Rated intensive use for color consistency over time (12 hours per day without yellowing or discoloration of image)
- 3D-Ready via DLP Link, Full 3D From Blu-Ray or broadcasted via cable or satellite
- VGA-Out for display on a secondary monitor
- Powerful 20 watts (10W x2) of total audio power with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- MHL device connectivity for streaming of content (video, audio, documents, presentations) from a compatible Android mobile device
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- RJ45/RS-232c for integration and system administration
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions (product certified) including Crestron RoomView, Extron, AMX SSDP, and Telnet
- 12V trigger for simple screen/projector automation
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington security slot, and security bar
- Filter-free design
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
- DLP technology
DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.