Product Id: 31799685
Description: Tripp Lite 0.5M QSFP28 to QSFP28 100GbE Passive DAC Copper InfiniBand Cable 20" - InfiniBand cable - QSFP28 (M) to QSFP28 (M) - 50 cm - SFF-8665/IEEE 802.3bj - passive - black
Mfr Part #: N282-20N-28-BK
The N282-20N-28-BK QSFP28 to QSFP28 100GbE Passive DAC Copper InfiniBand Cable provides next-generation performance by combining four 28 Gbps SFP channels into one high-density cable. It’s ideal for connecting active network equipment in data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets.
This half-meter copper cable integrates a 100G Ethernet-optimized (100 GbE) 38-position “board-as-connector” design with zinc die-cast male QSFP+ connectors for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss and low crosstalk for better performance. Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors make connecting to equipment a quick, easy task. Eight-pair wire technology is optimized for bandwidth-intense applications, including 100-Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-CR4), 128G Fibre Channel and EDR 4x InfiniBand.
Flexible 26 AWG conductors maintain a smooth high-frequency response. The N282-20N-28-BK undergoes a rigorous assembly and testing procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. It’s fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports, as well as RoHS and IEEE 802.3bj.
- Combines four 28 Gbps SFP channels into single high-density cable
- Ideal for data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets
- Multi-platform support for 128G Fibre Channel and EDR InfiniBand
- Lower port cost and power budget when compared to fiber optics
- 100 GbE 38-position “board-as-connector” design
- Zinc die-cast male QSFP+ connectors for superior EMI resistance
- Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors for quick, easy connections
- 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense applications
- Flexible 26 AWG conductors maintain smooth high-frequency response
- Meets or exceeds strict 100-Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-CR4) standards
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bj and RoHS
- Complies with latest QSFP28 MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 architecture
- Compatible with all QSFP and QSRP+ ports