Product Id: 31789311
Description: Sony SEL85F14GM - Lens - 85 mm - f/1.4 GM - Sony E-mount - for NXCAM NEX-EA50, FS700; a NEX 3NL, 3NY, 5T, 5TL, 5TY; a3000; a5000; a6000; a7; a7R
Mfr Part #: SEL85F14GM
Portrait performance reaches a new pinnacle with astonishing resolution plus bokeh of unmatched beauty. This 85mm F1.4 portrait lens renders infocus areas with unequalled resolution while the background dissolves into the smoothest, lushest bokeh imaginable. All of this is by design, supported by manufacturing and testing technology that only Sony can provide, for new dimensions of photographic and cinematographic expression.
- Designed to achieve 50 line pairs/mm resolving power
- XA (extreme aspherical) elements with 0.01 micron surface precision
- Constant F1.4 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Natural, lifelike defocused bokeh from XA elements
- 11-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- SSM (Super Sonic Wave Motor) for fast, quiet and precise focusing
- Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections
- Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability
- Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Instant auto/manual focus selection via a AM/MF switch
- Internal Focus maintains lens dimensions while changing focus
- Convenient Zoom lock and Hook lock
- Perfect for high-resolution α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras
- Dedicated aperture ring
- The ultimate portrait prime
It is the perfect 85mm F1.4 portrait lens with outstanding sharpness dissolving to magnificent bokeh.
- A great dimension of portrait performance
Designed and built to the strictest precision standards, this lens offers magnificent imaging performance throughout the frame, right up to its widest F1.4 aperture setting.
- Extraordinary detail and bokeh in one lens
An XA (extreme aspherical) element with 0.01 micron surface precision contributes to previously unachievable resolution and stunning bokeh for amazing expressive potential.
- Natural images without spurious color
Three ED glass elements support the lens's outstanding resolving power by suppressing chromatic aberration and minimizing artificial coloration throughout its aperture range.
- Sublime 2-sensor autofocus accuracy
Two position sensors enhance the accuracy of an SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive system for autofocus performance that fully supports the lens's high-resolution capability.
- Professional lens control features
A focus mode switch, focus hold button, and aperture ring with switchable click stops provide professional control for a wide range of shooting situations.
- Lens configuration
G Master series lenses take imaging and expression to previously unattainable levels with a stunning blend of extremely high resolution and softly dissolving background bokeh.