Product Id: 31780154
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Medical Hospital Grade UL 60601-1 4 Outlet 6' Cord - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15P - output connectors: 4 (NEMA 5-15R) - 1.829 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-406-HGULTRA
The PS-406-HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip - patent # 7,375,939 - is designed with full 60601-1 compliance and agency listing, making it ideal for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers.
A patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards by preventing power from reaching the unit's outlets in the presence of a fault. The protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-406-HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 6-foot power cord that provides some flexibility in placing the power strip, the PS-406-HGULTRA is a recommended replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Ideal for standalone use in patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards with automatic site fault protection
- Circuit breaker resets itself once fault threat is gone
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Patent # 7,375,939
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 6 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.