Product Id: 31780111
Description: Tripp Lite DisplayPort DVI Over Cat5/6 Active Video Extender Transmitter Receiver - Video/audio extender - up to 38.1 m
Mfr Part #: B150-1A1-DVI
The B150-1A1-DVI DisplayPort to DVI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to convert a DisplayPort audio/video signal to DVI and then extend it to a projector, monitor or television up to 125 feet away. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow. One Cat5e/6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). A built-in DisplayPort plug connects the transmitter to the source, while a built-in DVI-D single-link plug connects the receiver to the display. Included USB Micro-B cables supply power to the units via USB ports on the source and display or USB wall chargers. No external power supplies are needed. The B150-1A1-DVI can extend a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, including 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel), the kit delivers full, rich stereo. LEDs on the RJ45 ports indicate when the units are receiving power and a DVI signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image on the DVI display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compatible with all operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Extends a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the display
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Works with all operating systems
- Built-in cables connect transmitter to DisplayPort source and receiver to DVI-D display
- Included USB Micro-B cables provide power to the units
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases