Product Id: 31780089
Description: Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5/6 Active Video Extender Kit Video Transmitter Receiver - Video extender - up to 38.1 m
Mfr Part #: B140-101X-U
The B140-101X-U DVI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend a DVI-D signal to a projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow. Each unit features a built-in DVI cable for connecting to your computer's DVI output port and the display's DVI input port. Cat5e/6 cable connects the two units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). An included USB Micro-B cable connects the receiver and a USB port on the display or a USB wall charger to supply power to the unit. The HDCP-compatible B140-101X-U can extend a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 feet. LEDs on the RJ45 ports indicate when the units are receiving power and a DVI signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image on the remote display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compatible with all operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Extends a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the remote display
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Included USB Micro-B cable provides power to receiver
- Works with all operating systems
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
- Units connect quickly to source and display with built-in DVI connectors
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases