Product Id: 31770300
Description: Black Box Slim-Net - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.52 m - UTP - CAT 6a - booted, molded, stranded - blue
Mfr Part #: C6APC28-BL-05
28-AWG Ethernet patch cables save space and reduce clutter in crowded telecom rooms and high-density data centers. With a diameter of only .161"", this 28-AWG cable is almost half the size of a typical 24-AWG cable. When you calculate the physical cable area in bundles and in patching connections, you'll actually save more than 50% space when compared to traditional cables.
Because there's more space between patched 28-AWG cables, there's more space for fingers when doing installs and MACs. A side benefit is improved air flow and port visibility.
Because 28-AWG cables have a reduced footprint and increased flexibility, you can easily route cables without a cable manager. And you can gain 50% or more space in vertical cable managers.
A major benefit of using 28-AWG cables is the ability to put more cables in high-density 1U or 2U patch panels freeing up valuable rack units. You can also eliminate or reduce the number of horizontal cable managers, freeing up even more space.
Black Box 28-AWG cable conforms to all performance standards and passes channel testing. You can be assured of guaranteed-for-life performance.
- Slim-Net cables feature a low-profile design to save space in high-density applications
- 28-AWG cable is nearly half the diameter of standard cabling
- This cable reduces clutter, enhances airflow and improves heat dissipation
- Cabling meets ANSI/TIA-568-C2 performance standards
- Cable tested to 500-MHz CAT6A industry standard
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation