Product Id: 31757365
Description: Brother HL-L5200DW - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 42 ppm - capacity: 300 sheets - USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)
Mfr Part #: HL-L5200DW
The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups looking for quality and reliability. It delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, it quickly prints high-quality business documents up to 40 ppm. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Easily share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices. Advanced security features help protect your documents and device from unauthorized access.
- Prints up to 42ppm
- Cost efficient output with high-yield replacement toner cartridge
- Built-in Ethernet and wireless network interfaces
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Print from mobile devices over a wireless network
- 300-sheet paper capacity, expandable with optional add-on trays
- Advanced security features to help protect sensitive documents
- For full product specifications see www.brother-usa.com
- Fast, high-quality printing
With a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Flexible connectivity
Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L5200DW with multiple users on your network.
- Automatic two-sided printing
Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage.
- Advanced security features
Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.