Product Id: 31740412
Description: Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough - Switch - 1 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) - desktop - PoE+ (68 W)
Mfr Part #: 561082
Save installation time and money with PoE and get the most out each PoE connection with PoE passthrough! The Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough is designed to take power from a PoE switch and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver great network speeds.
- Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ-45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- The perfect workgroup switch
When you connect the PD port to a PoE+ enabled IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE switch, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit switch uses some of the electric current to power itself and passes the available surplus power to up to four PoE edge devices, such as VoIP phones, allowing you to realize the full potential of each of the PSE ports in your data center.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to the short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is greatly protected.
- Eliminate bottlenecks with Gigabit speeds
Equipped with five auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit switch with its 10 Gbps switch fabric provides plenty of performance for your computers and other networking devices.
- Green Ethernet technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. When a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Thanks to the n energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit PoE+ Passthrough switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.