Product Id: 31723611
Description: Microsemi SyncServer S600 - Network time server - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 090-15200-602
The S600 network time server is purpose built to deliver exact hardware based Network Time Protocol (NTP) timestamps. The unparalleled accuracy and security is rounded out with outstanding ease-of-use features for reliable network time services ready to meet the needs of the user network and business operations. Includes OCXO oscillator and single AC power supply.
- Ultra-high-bandwidth NTP time server
- Stratum 1 operations via GNSS satellites
- Built-in DoS detection and protection
- Security-hardened NTP Reflector with firewall protection
- Web-based protection with high security cipher suite
- Exceptional time accuracy to UTC
- IPv6/IPv4 on all ports
- PTP- and GLONASS-ready - no additional hardware required
- Synchronizes thousands of NTP clients
- Security-hardened for peace-of-mind time service operations
- Multiple GbE NTP ports for easy network configuration and adaptation
- Great time accuracy for improved log file and timestamp precision and usability
- Very reliable and easy-to-use network time appliance for networks and business operations
- High security and capacity
The four standard GbE ports combined easily handle NTP requests using hardware time stamping and compensation. All traffic to the S600 CPU is bandwidth-limited for protection against denial-of-service (DOS) attacks.
- Unprecedented NTP accuracy
The Stratum 1 level S600 derives nanosecond accurate time directly from the atomic clocks aboard the GNSS satellites. By using an integrated, 72-channel GNSS receiver, every visible satellite can be tracked and used to maintain accurate and reliable time. Even in urban canyon environments where direct satellite visibility can be limited, manually inputting the position can be sufficient to acquire accurate time even from a single intermittent satellite.
- Four GbE ports for performance, flexibility and security
The S600 has four dedicated and isolated GbE Ethernet ports, each equipped with NTP hardware time stamping. These are connected to a very high-speed microprocessor with microsecond accurate time stamps to assure high-bandwidth NTP performance.
- Intuitive, secure and easy-to-use web interface
Once the keypad and display are used to bring the unit online, complete status and functions are easily found via the well-organized left side expanding/collapsing navigation menu. At-a-glance dashboard presentation combined with logical organization and intuitive controls make configuring the S600 quite easy.
- Standard management access security
All of the expected network management protocols are standard in the S600. These include mandatory password access, HTTPS/SSL only, SSH, access control lists, service termination, SNMPv2/v3 and NTP MD5 authentication. All traffic to S600 is bandwidth-limited for protection against the DoS attacks.