Product Id: 31716917
Description: Tripp Lite Micro-HDMI to HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Transmitter Receiver - Video/audio extender - up to 38.1 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A1-U-MCRO
The B126-1A1-U-MCRO Micro-HDMI to HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal from a Micro-HDMI source to an HDMI projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow. The transmitter's built-in Micro-HDMI cable connects to the audio/video source, and the receiver's built-in HDMI cable connects to the display. Cat5e/6 cable connects the two units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Each unit is powered by an included USB Micro-B to USB-A cable, which must be connected between the unit and a USB port on the source, display or USB wall charger. You can also connect an optional HDMI monitor to the transmitter's local port with a user-supplied HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series. The B126-1A1-U-MCRO can extend a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet with full, rich stereo. Built-in RJ45 LEDs indicate the units are receiving power and a signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources.
- Extends a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports stereo audio and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the remote display
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software, drivers or external power supply
- Powered via included USB cables
- Units connect quickly to source and display with built-in cables
- Optional local HDMI monitor connects to transmitter with user-supplied HDMI cable
- LEDs indicate when units are receiving power and a signal from the source
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases