Product Id: 31716916
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Reciever Video Audio 1080p - Video/audio extender - up to 38.1 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A0-U
The B126-1A0-U HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender works with Tripp Lite's B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter to extend an HDMI audio/video signal to an HDMI projector, monitor or television. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
The receiver's built-in HDMI cable connects to the display. Cat5e/6 cable connects the receiver to the B126-Series transmitter (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Power is supplied by the included USB Micro-B to USB-A cable, which connects between the receiver and a USB port on the display or a USB wall charger.
The B126-1A0-U can extend a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) with full, rich stereo. Built-in RJ45 LEDs indicate the units are receiving power and a signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at the display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources.
- Extends a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Connects to transmitter with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports stereo audio and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software, drivers or external power supply
- Powered via included USB cable
- Connects quickly to display with built-in HDMI cable
- LEDs indicate when units are receiving power and a signal from the source
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases