Product Id: 31706082
Description: Fortinet FortiAnalyzer 1000E - Network monitoring device - GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: FAZ-1000E
The FortiAnalyzer Family of real-time network logging, analyzing, and reporting systems is a series of dedicated hardware solutions that securely aggregate and analyze log data from FortiGate security appliances. It provides network administrators with a comprehensive view of network usage and security information, supporting the needs of enterprises and service providers responsible for discovering and addressing vulnerabilities across dispersed FortiGate systems.
The FortiAnalyzer appliances minimize the effort required to monitor and maintain acceptable use policies, to identify attack patterns and prosecute attackers, and to comply with governmental regulations regarding privacy and disclosure of security breaches. They accept and process a full range of log records provided by FortiGate systems, including traffic, event, virus, attack, content filtering, and email filtering data. FortiAnalyzer also provides advanced security management functions such as quarantine archiving, event correlation, vulnerability assessments, traffic analysis, and content archiving.
- Secure data aggregation from multiple FortiGate and FortiMail security appliances
- Network capacity and utilization data reporting enables network administrators to plan and manage networks more efficiently
- Over 300 customizable reports, scheduled or on-demand
- Fully integrated with FortiManager systems for single point of control
- Advanced features such as Event Correlation, Forensic Analysis, and Vulnerability Scanning