Product Id: 31693941
Description: HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 - Document scanner - Duplex - A4/Letter - 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi - up to 30 ppm (mono) / up to 30 ppm (color) - ADF (50 sheets) - up to 4000 scans per day - USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n)
Mfr Part #: L2749A#201
Get fast two-sided scanning with a network scanner recommended for 4000 sheets per day. Digital sending is easy from the touchscreen via wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct. Send scans to mobile devices using the HP JetAdvantage Capture app.
- Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning—recommended for 4000 sheets per day.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro®, TWAIN, and ISIS®.
- Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.
- Robust digital sending-even to mobile devices
Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.
Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, then edit and save files.
Remotely monitor and manage jobs, and enable security settings with the embedded web server.
Send scans through the network with security protocols and to mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Fast, smooth scanning-every page
Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning-recommended for 4000 sheets per day.
Capture every page easily-even for stacks of mixed media-with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 in (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Enjoy robust capabilities-including network and flatbed scanning-in a small device perfect for the desktop.
- Customized scanning for streamlined workflows
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro , TWAIN, and ISIS .
Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR software.
Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.