Product Id: 31689111
Description: Aerohive AP350 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - evaluation conversion
Mfr Part #: EVCO-AH-AP-350-N-W
The AP350 is a durable, enterprise grade, high performance two radio (3 x 3) three spatial streams MIMO 802.11n Access Point for challenging indoor environments and provides the best range of all Aerohive APs.
Aerohive networks AP350 access points are rugged, high performance 802.11n access points (APs) with cloud-enabled management, on-demand provisioning, and integrated tools like spectrum analysis and application visibility and control.
The AP350 provides high-performance dual concurrent (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) radio 802.11n access and is designed for rugged, high bandwidth wireless enterprise environments. With multiple radios running 3 x 3 three spatial streams MIMO, the AP330 can provide an aggregate data rate up to 450 Mbps. In addition, the AP330 can support legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients and interoperate with the rest of the Aerohive cooperative control devices to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience for all connected users.
- Radios provide concurrent 802.11 a/n and 802.11 b/g/n connections without degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Dual Ethernet ports ether channel or backup.
- Plenum rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
- Extended temperature range
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Low profile design blends into an office environment
- Low-distraction indicator appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) - Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy and authentication Wi-Fi certified
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES: CCMP, TKIP, and RC4
- Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM, WMM power save (U-APSD)Integrated application control and prioritization
- On-device RADIUS with directory support, captive web portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis
- Voice-Enterprise support
- Cooperative control
All Aerohive access points are built upon the deep, feature rich HiveOS operating system. HiveOS is the backbone of the Aerohive cooperative control architecture, and allows the access points to organize into groups or "hives" that coordinate advanced features such as layer 2/layer 3 roaming, cooperative RF management, security information, and mesh networking without requiring a controller. Cooperative control provides all the benefits of coordinated, Wi-Fi with lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), more reliability, more scalability, higher performance, and with a focus on truly optimizing mobility in a mobile first enterprise.
- High performance, secure Wi-Fi with on-demand provisioning
The Aerohive AP350 is a rugged 3 x 3:3 high-performance access point with integrated features such as RADIUS, 802.1x security, captive web portal, and cloud-based management. By integrating with the Aerohive cloud services platform, the AP350 can be brought online simply by plugging it in. It will automatically find the HiveManager, in Aerohive's public cloud or on a customer premises, download complete configuration, security, and corporate policies, and instantly provide service for connected devices.
- Integrated application priority and control
By using the robust Quality of Service (QoS) and stateful firewall built into Aerohive access points, the AP350 supports optimizing user application experience on the network. Aerohive access points allow an administrator to create customized user profiles based on context, such as identity of the user, device type, location, and time of day, to prioritize or block applications based on what is critical to that particular user. This user-focused approach ensures every user experience is optimized for mobility.