Product Id: 31674325
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Monitored Horizontal 3.7KW 230V ATS IEC309 16A 1U Rackmount - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 16 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 3.8 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: IEC 60309 16A - output connectors: 1 (IEC 60309 16A) - 1U - 19" - 3 m
Mfr Part #: PDUMNH16HVAT
The PDUMNH16HVAT 3.7kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Monitored PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and has an IEC309 16A Blue outlet for connecting a single device or a 0U 230V vertical PDU with IEC309 16A Blue plug.
Dual 10-foot input cords with IEC309 16A Blue plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable to ensure connected equipment remains powered.
Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with optional ENVIROSENSE2 module (sold separately).
- Offers remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- IEC309 16A Blue (2P+E) inputs with 10 ft. cords connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with single UPS; fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS
- Powers a single device or indirectly powers equipment through a 0U 230V PDU with IEC309 16A Blue input (sold separately)
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 1–5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors power sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Reports input status for primary and secondary power sources, power availability, line voltage, frequency, amps, kilowatts and power factor
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- LX Platform interface allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Optional PDU4PKIT rail kit (sold separately) adds rear mounting support